JUNE 3, 2017
IT’S ALL ABOUT LOCATION
As a seasoned event visionary & producer, I find that every event starts with 3 things: Date, approximate guest count, & location.
Since we are all so busy juggling many of life’s demands, I find that we don’t have much time to read blogs anymore… So, I wanted this blog to speak to the beginning of your journey, if you’re looking for just the right place to host your event.
I choose this location because it holds a very special place in my heart, Sherwood Country Club.
Sherwood Country Club is one of the most preeminent and distinct locations to host your upcoming event. This ultra-exclusive gated community is tucked against the Santa Monica Mountains, and is covered with picturesque, oak-covered grounds that are inviting for any type of event. The grand circular driveway, leads to the Georgian architectured clubhouse that presents a stately lobby to greet your guests, complete with manicured lawns, elegant chandeliers, flowing water falls, and many tasteful appointments in style & design to set an sophisticated tone.
There are several locations within the compound to host your event, the croquet lawn, the terrace, the terrace patio and of course, the stately main dining room ballroom complete with 180 degree panoramic views of the 30 million dollar world famous Sherwood country club golf course and Santa Monica mountains back drop.
Every detail has been paid attention to… from the moment you enter the guard gates to walking thru the double front doors, every leaf, every crystal and every brass fixture is maintained impeccably.
As a planner, the next most important thing to me is the experience and customer service that my client would receive in their journey… At Sherwood CC, they are on top of their game from the word go… Custom designed packages, 5 star chef and culinary experience, a fine oiled banquet team to fulfill every service need, on your the most important day.
SHERWOOD COUNTRY CLUB FACTS
• Maximum Seated Indoors: 200
• Maximum Seated Outdoors: 250<
• Maximum Seated Indoors: 250
• Maximum Seated Outdoors: 250
• Maximum Standing/Cocktails Indoors: 500
• Maximum Standing/Cocktails Outdoors: 1000
• Wedding Receptions
• Special Events, Parties
• Business Functions/Meetings
• Rehearsal Dinners
• CATERING: In-house, or BYO
• KITCHEN FACILITIES: Fully Equipped
• TABLES & CHAIRS: Provided
• LINENS, SILVER, ETC.: Provided
• RESTROOMS: Wheelchair Accessible
• DANCE FLOOR: Portable Provided
• BRIDE’S DRESSING AREA: Yes
• AV/MEETING EQUIPMENT: Provided, CBA
• PARKING: Large Lot
• ACCOMMODATIONS: No Guest Rooms • OUTDOOR NIGHT LIGHTING: CBA
• OUTDOOR COOKING FACILITIES: BBQ CBA
• CLEANUP: Provided
• VIEW: Forest, Fountain, Garden, Pond, Landscaped Grounds, Waterfall, Panorama of Fairways and Santa Monica Mountains
• OTHER: Grand Piano, Event Coordination
• Got it’s name from the 1920 film Robin Hood
• The back ground for several films, i.e. Scooby Doo & Bridesmaids
• Host the Tiger Woods Golf Championship
To schedule a tour or book an event at Sherwood Country Club contact:
Catering Director: Heather Sims